Traction Fans Directory 1965  Soft cover  180 Pages

Traction Fans Directory 1965 Soft cover 180 Pages

Regular price $8.38 Sale


RailroadTreasures offers the following item:
 
Traction Fans Directory 1965 Soft cover 180 Pages
 
Traction Fans Directory 1965  Soft cover  180 Pages
FOREWORD
For the past 12 years in my Real Estate business, I have used "Too Late" on my signs to indicate that a property was sold. I hoped that this gentle hint might encourage prospective buyers to act a little more promptly, and not be "Too Late" in selecting a home they really wanted.
I wish I could think of a similar phrase to activate the Traction Fans, who keep putting off sending in their names and orders for TFD, and who put off subscribing to the forthcoming "Traction & Models" Monthly Magazine. I personally know several fans whose names are not listed in this issue of TFD, simply because they did not let me know that they wanted them listed by returning the registration blank. Why not send in the blank included with this book right away, while you think of it, so that you will be sure to be included in the next issue? And while you are thinking, your subscription to "Traction & Models" may be too late now to receive the first issue, and certainly is too late to guarantee a really big magazine for the first issue.
Many have asked us how we expect to get a regular monthly publication together each and every month on time, when it has taken about 2 years for this issue of TFD, which originally was intended as TFD'63, then TFD'64 and now appears as TFD'65. If "T&M" creates sufficient interest and grows with each issue, we will not be faced with the task of contacting the individual fans each month, as a subscription list will provide 12 months of mailing, so that we can concentrate on editorial copy etc, rather than engaging in correspondence with the individual fans. This alone will cure 90% of the reasons why TFD and other publications are late. The other 10% will be cured with an arrangement to pay our publisher regular printing prices, which also includes promptness, unlike our present arrangement which allows the printer to run our books in his non-productive time, which, of course is less expensive, and gives us more for the money which is passed along to the readers and advertisers in the tom of lower costs.
As in the past, we feel well paid by receiving letters and articles and photos from you, the readers of TFD. Your comments and suggestions help guide us in our next issue. And we especially solicit your thinking and material for including in early issues of "Traction & Models". Will you help us? Let me know as soon as possible.

All pictures are of the actual item.  If this is a railroad item, this material is obsolete and no longer in use by the railroad.  Please email with questions. Publishers of Train Shed Cyclopedias and Stephans Railroad Directories. Large inventory of railroad books and magazines. Thank you for buying from us.

Shipping charges
Postage rates quoted are for shipments to the US only.    Ebay Global shipping charges are shown. These items are shipped to Kentucky and then ebay ships them on to you. Ebay collects the shipping and customs / import fees.   For direct postage rates to these countries, send me an email.   Shipping to Canada and other countries varies by weight.

Payment options
Payment must be received within 10 days. Paypal is accepted.

Terms and conditions
All sales are final. Returns accepted if item is not as described.  Contact us first.  No warranty is stated or implied. Please e-mail us with any questions before bidding.   

Thanks for looking at our items.   


Auction Wizard 2000 - The Complete Auction Management Software Solution